ANZSRS Awards Criteria
ANZSRS New Investigator Award
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
• Be a financial member of ANZSRS (Associate or Ordinary Membership).
• Be submitting an abstract as a presenting author for the ANZSRS ASM.
• Make an oral presentation during the NIA session(s).
• Have no more than 3 previous oral or poster presentations as presenting author at ANZSRS Annual Scientific Meetings or other national/international scientific meeting. No more than 2 of these can be previous YIA/NIA nominations.
• Previous YIA/NIA recipients are ineligible.
Applicants must submit only an electronic application as a single PDF file submitted via email to email@example.com.
Your application should include:
• The New Investigator Award application form.
• A copy of the abstract to be submitted as presenting author to the ANZSRS ASM.
• Accompanying letter of support.
• All text must be submitted on A4 pages with a 2cm margin to the top, bottom, left and right. Text must be single line spaced, with size 12 Times New Roman font. No columns are permitted.